30 July 2012

Graphic designer/ Illustrator
Antwerp





















What's your favourite piece of furniture in your house?

That would be my chairs. I really like chairs in general, I could buy a chair every day! I like combining different designs. My all-time favourites are my black chairs by Arne Jacobsen. They are original pieces dating from the early 60's and they look a lot better crafted than the reproductions. They were a gift from my grandfather when he moved to a new place.


* Is it hard to keep your work and living space separate?

I don't really keep them separate. I just got rid of my entire living room, so that I could have more space to work. I also live in this space. Working, reading or eating all take place in the same area, so I don't really have a clear delineation of these areas.


How and where do you see yourself living 10 years from now?

If I could dream, I would love to have bought a place within the next 10 years. Like an old mansion or a deserted factory. An old office would also be nice. Just a place with a lot of space so that I can make a screen printing workshop in my house. It will probably be in Antwerp, although Amsterdam is also an option.



13 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie, bijzondere foto's. Lijkt mij een hele mooie woning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaloers op bijna alles!!
    vooral op de pers en de letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love that medecine cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely.
    what type of camera are you using here ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_F-601

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi huis en mooi werk! Wish i had a press at home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtig mooie serie, heel fijn! :)

    ReplyDelete